This class qualifies as 4 hours for the MAPT Leadership Academy and/or 4 hours for the MSBO Transportation Director’s Certification Program.
(MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE BFMC CLASS TO ATTEND)
(PLEASE BRING LAPTOP COMPUTER TO CLASS IF AVAILABLE)
Class time will consist of the following topics:
- Pupil Transportation Problem Solving using laws, rules, and regulations
- Become familiar with and how the difference between Authority General Options, Court Precedents, Laws, Recommendations, Regulations and Rules
- Know how Transportation Supervisors make decisions and provide support regarding Budgets, Customer Service, Driver Criteria, Bus Stops and Routing, Schools of Choice
- Be prepared to deliver written reports and verbal briefings which demonstrate your ability to describe problems, propose resolutions, and support those resolutions with specific documentation
Instructor: Howard “Mac” Dashney, PTOMI
MAPT Member $95.00
MAPT Non-Member Supervisor/Director $255.00
Support Staff $155.00
(Price Includes MAPT Membership)
*A late fee of $25.00 will be added for registrations received after 02/21/2020.
*NO REFUNDS after 02/214/2020.
Refunds for cancellations received
IN WRITING prior to 02/21/2020 will be charged a $25.00 processing fee.
*NO-SHOWS WILL BE INVOICED!
Call MAPT at (517) 886-0881
Fax registration forms to (517) 886-0882
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:February 26, 2020
- Start Time:8:30am
- End Date:February 26, 2020
- End Time:12:30pm
- Number of Participants:25
- Location:2853 Jolly Road Suite 2, Okemos, MI 48864