Become familiar with and know the difference between attorney general options, court precedents, laws, recommendations, regulations and rules to make these decisions. Preparation to deliver written reports and verbal briefings which demonstrate your ability to describe problems, propose resolutions and support those resolutions with specific documentation will be addressed (MINIMUM 5 PARTICIPANTS)
Class time will consist of the following topics:
- Pupil Transportation Problem Solving using laws, rules, and regulations
- Become familiar with and how the difference between Authority General Options, Court Precedents, Laws, Recommendations, Regulations and Rules
- Know how Transportation Supervisors make decisions and provide support regarding Budgets, Customer Service, Driver Criteria, Bus Stops and Routing, Schools of Choice
- Be prepared to deliver written reports and verbal briefings which demonstrate your ability to describe problems, propose resolutions, and support those resolutions with specific documentation
Instructor: Katrina Morris
MAPT Member $95.00
MAPT Non-Member $255.00
*A late fee of $25.00 will be added for registrations received after ten (10) days before scheduled class.
*NO REFUNDS after five (5) days before scheduled class.
Refunds for cancellations received
*NO-SHOWS WILL BE INVOICED!
Call MAPT at (616) 204-2155
All checks should be payable to MAPT and sent to:
300 Pine St.
Essexville, Ml 48732
Charge my VlSA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover and email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:October 26, 2022
- Start Time:8:30am
- End Date:October 26, 2022
- End Time:12:30pm
- Number of Participants:25
- Location:via Zoom