This class qualifies as 18 hours for the MAPT Leadership Academy and/or 18 hours for the MSBO Transportation Director’s Certification Program (must attend all three sessions). These three days of instruction are designed to provide a NEW SUPERVISOR with the tools needed to better perform their professional responsibilities.
April 15, 2020
May 13, 2020
June 24, 2020
MAPT Member $390.00
MAPT Non-Member Supervisor/Director $550.00
Support Staff $450.00
(Price Includes MAPT Membership)
*A late fee of $25.00 will be added for registrations received after 04/10/2020.
*NO REFUNDS after 04/13/2020
Refunds for cancellations received IN WRITING
prior to 04/10/2020 will be charged a $25.00 processing fee.
*NO-SHOWS WILL BE INVOICED!
Call MAPT at (517) 886-0881
Fax registration forms to (517) 886-0882
PRICE INCLUDES LUNCH
Instructor: Howard “Mac” Dashney, PTOMI
- Bus Stop Evaluation
- Routes and Routing
- Laws, Rules, Regulation
- Benchmarking fleet operations-data collection for management decision making: What, When, Why?
- Networking with colleagues & vendors
- Personnel records and issues
- Resources you need to know to successfully manage
- Successful management-Planning, Scheduling & Administering
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:April 15, 2020
- Start Time:8:00am
- End Date:April 15, 2019
- End Time:4:00pm
- Number of Participants:100
- Location:MAPT Office